GBA Companies provide innovative, sustainable engineering, architectural, and construction management solutions for high-profile projects throughout the World. GBA and its subsidiaries, GBA Builders, LLC, gba Systems Integrators, LLC, and ViroCon, Inc. serve primary markets including transportation, traffic integration, water environment, building design, civil/site development, commissioning, sustainable design and surveying.
GBA Companies employ a staff of 160 located in Lenexa, Kansas, and offices in Missouri, Colorado, Nebraska and Illinois. Members of GBA’s multi-disciplined staff work closely with clients to accomplish the firm’s core purpose – “creating remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life.”
GBA's Core Purpose and Core Values characterize our commitment to the firm's Core Ideology. They represent the fundamental nature of the company's vision. We are committed to living our Core Purpose and Core Values by utilizing them as the guiding principles of our business.
Creating remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life.
• Committed to the highest standards of fairness and integrity.
• Dedicated to providing innovative and quality services.
• Be honest in our business practices.
• Provide exceptional service to our clients, profession, and community.
• Foster a learning environment.
• Promote compassion and teamwork with clients and employees.