Alicia Turner has the experience and unique expertise in utility coordination, asset and right-of-way management and roadway maintenance with both state and municipal clients. She has held positions as right-of-way manager for the second-largest municipality in the state of Kansas and utility coordinator for the department of transportation. She is a subject matter expert for all GBA markets collaborating with municipal and state governments.
- 20+ years of experience
- ATSSA Traffic Control Supervisor Certification
- Professional Manager of the Year – Public Right of Way by APWA
- Exceptional Commitment to Service by the City of Overland Park
- Example of Excellence Award by the State of Kansas 2014
- Example of Excellence Award by the State of Kansas 2007
- Johnson County Community College and the University of Kansas