I-Solutions Announces New Leadership, Branding and Projects
I-Solutions, legally Infrastructure Solutions, LLC, is thrilled to announce new leadership, new branding and rapid growth in people and projects.
“I am proud of this company and the opportunity to elevate it to the next level,” said Jason Conklin, President of I-Solutions. “With the right team in place, we will now be able to focus on making a difference in our local communities and improving the lives of those impacted by aging infrastructure.”
I-Solutions Leadership Changes
- Jason Conklin has been promoted to President of I-Solutions. Conklin has worked for I-Solutions since January 2018 bringing 16 years of industry experience to the company. He is responsible for managing and strategizing the direction of the company, with a focus on projects and growth opportunities throughout the United States.
- Jonathan Myers has been hired as Senior Project Manager. Myers is responsible for client relations – ensuring all stakeholders are satisfied at the end of their project. He has over 20 years of experience in the A/E/C industry building sanitary sewers, storm sewers, underground detention systems and water mains.
- Heather Smith has been promoted to Operations Manager. Smith is responsible for ensuring all accounting processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner, she creates and maintains project budgets, implements new software and works with clients and field staff to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. She focuses on the overall health of the business, ensuring all needs are met.
- Nate Morgan has been promoted to Project Manager/Estimator. Morgan has been with I-Solutions for two years installing sanitary sewer mains and services for both new construction and rehabilitation of existing sewer systems, forcemain sewers, water mains and water services.
Same Company, New Look
I-Solutions has gone through a complete rebrand. They have rolled out a new logo with a new website coming soon.
Growth in Projects
I-Solutions has been selected to work on numerous high-profile projects around the Kansas City Metro. One project to highlight is the Metcalf and 103rd Interceptor Relocation in Johnson County, Kansas. I-Solutions was hired as the general contractor to complete the construction activities to achieve the goal of providing a more dependable and environmentally sound sanitary sewer service to the area.
Crews are responsible for the installation of new and existing sewer main and manholes, installation of a 72” diameter steel casing pipe, temporary gravel road installation and removal, pipe crossing and concrete pier removal, streambank stabilization and restoration, removal and replacement of existing storm sewer and complete restoration after the construction is complete.
More information on this project can be found at https://www.jocogov.org/department/wastewater/about-us/projects.
Growth in People
I-Solutions is growing rapidly and currently has several openings ranging from Civil Construction Project Manager to Construction Project Engineer and Utility Estimator.
To learn more about these opportunities, visit i-solutionsllc.com.
I-Solutions is an affiliate of GBA Companies and is headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas. The company was founded in response to a need within the community to help improve the country’s failing infrastructure. I-Solutions provides general contracting, construction and alternative delivery methods to the growing infrastructure needs in Kansas City and throughout the country.
The team is dedicated to repairing and building infrastructure common in transportation, water environment and site development in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. They work around a wide and challenging range of existing conditions such as traffic, wetlands, underground utilities and above-ground infrastructure.
By self-performing heavy construction activities in the civil and site utility markets, I-Solutions help meet client’s needs by offering solutions for:
- Site utilities and grading
- Cast in-place concrete structures
- Sewer rehabilitation and spot repairs
- Emergency utility repairs
- Design-build services
- Alternative delivery methods
Whether there is a need for an on-call contractor to help with municipal emergency repairs or the need for the expertise of a quality design-build partner, the team is committed to delivering solutions with a focus on relationships, integrity, quality and safety.
Visit i-solutionsllc.com to learn more.