We know how to navigate through the laws and regulations that are in place to protect the earth’s natural resources for future generations.
The environmental regulatory landscape is ever-changing. We have the broad-based knowledge and expertise to provide reliable solutions and accurate information for permitting authorities.
We work in partnership with federal, state and local agencies to keep your project on schedule and in compliance.
Since many regulatory issues can affect a project outcome, we offer a full range of environmental services. Federal agencies, municipalities, land developers, and consultants rely on our expertise.
- Endangered Species Act (ESA) compliance – federal and state
- Floodplain studies and permittingNational Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation
- National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA) section 106 compliance
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) construction and industrial stormwater permitting
- NPDES erosion & sediment control design and inspection
- NPDES Construction and Industrial Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Migratory Bird Treaty Act compliance
- Phase I and II environmental site assessments
- Regulatory compliance audits
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCCC)
- State Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) investigations
- Wetland delineations and permitting
- Wetland and stream restoration, mitigation design and monitoring