GBA was hired by the University of Missouri to provide building permit services throughout the construction of the 265,000 square foot, four-story specialty research NextGen Precision Health Institute. Lab spaces programmed for faculty, graduate students and clinicians, collaborative spaces for work with industry partners, an oversized basement and mechanical penthouse were constructed as part of this project. The intent of the facility is to help translate fundamental research from laboratories to effective treatments and devices.
- Established procedures to manage the building permit process with the University of Missouri System Authority having jurisdiction.
- Reviewed plans, specifications and construction documents for compliance with the University of Missouri adopted building codes.
- GBA reviewed deferred and construction submittals.
- Issued building permits.
- Attended design, pre-construction, and coordination meetings.
- Performed site visit inspections and delivered inspection reports.
- Issued Temporary Certificates of Occupancy (TCO)
- Issued Final Certificates of Occupancy (FCO)
- Imaging Core (7T MRI, PET CT, SPECT CT suites)
- Electron Microscopy Core
- GMP/Clean Room Core
- Biological Labs
- Chemical/Material Sciences Labs
- Computational Labs
- Innovation (flexible) Space
- Collaborative & Conferencing Space
- Office & Support Spaces