While everyone knows that building compliance into your organization is required, this reality is easier said than done. With the increasing globalization of manufacturing and the fluid state of regulatory expectations, industry executives are tasked with ensuring products are made to meet stringent quality attributes no matter where they are manufactured.
So how do organizations meet these quality standards? A key component is audits, which not only identify gaps in meeting compliance aspects, allowing a proactive approach to remediate, but also aid in developing a quality culture and mindset. GBA’s experienced team will assist with this complex process. We will apply an organization’s standard procedures or customize a process to fit the organization, with the goal of meeting compliance needs.
- Animal Health
- Compounding Pharmacies
- QMS – assess, design, implement
- Mock FDA/EU/USDA/PAI inspections
- Agency response and remediation support
- GMP/GLP consulting
- Facility GMP readiness audits
- cGMP training
- GMP document assessments, design and development (SOP, Change Control, CAPA, Deviation, batch records, PM, etc.)