Blake Whitley is the Director of the Service Group for GBA Builders Mission Critical group. In his role, he is in charge of building a service and maintenance department to help complete the life cycle of a data center by acting as an entry point and contributing to GBA Builders services list. Having 25 years of industry experience, Blake leads by example and manages expectations by building positive rapport with clients, executive leadership, teammates and suppliers while always striving for continuous process improvements and business excellence.
- 25 years of experience, 1.5 years at GBA
- Master Electrician: Experian
- Journeyman Electrician: Block and Associates
- Electrical Technology Graduate from Northwest Kansas Technical College
- Excellence in Construction Award: Nerman Museum
- Excellence in Construction Award: William Jewell Sorority House
- Excellence in Construction Award: Johnson County Youth and Family Services Building