More than just a job
Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. At GBA, we’ve created an environment where we celebrate our team’s eagerness to learn and grow. Joining our team means you’ll have rewarding opportunities that challenge and inspire you.
Here are the perks.
Employees are our greatest asset, and our competitive benefits show our commitment to their professional and personal well-being.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and a discretionary profit share contribution
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Parental leave
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays
- Professional development support
- Tuition assistance
- Bereavement leave
- Employee assistance program
- Technical and professional membership fee reimbursement
- Business casual work environment
- Friday jeans day… and we wear them other days, too!
- Healthiest Employer*
*Since 2015, GBA has been recognized as a Healthy KC employer by the KC Chamber of Commerce.
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of GBA Companies. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
Diversity and Inclusion
Collaborate. Support. Respect.
At GBA, we are committed to creating remarkable solutions, and we achieve this by hiring individuals with a variety of backgrounds. We value everyone’s opinion and encourage a creative work environment.
By recruiting and placing the most qualified persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law, we can work together to better meet the needs of our clients.
We have fun. We give back.
From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we live, work and play.
It’s that simple.
Some of our favorite company/community activities:
- Company picnic
- Holiday party
- Future City Competition
- Volunteering with Children’s Mercy Hospital and Friends of Johnson County Developmental Supports
- Halloween chili and soup cook-off
- Great Lenexa BBQ Battle