As leader of the Structural Buildings Group, Keri helps clients with all aspects of design, preparation of construction documents, construction administration and cost estimating of new building structures. She has extensive experience in design for repair and rehabilitation of existing building structures, structural loading upgrades to existing building structures, preparation of structural condition reports and assisted municipalities with construction permit plan reviews. Her range of projects includes Laboratories/Pharmaceutical Facilities, Office/Commercial Buildings, Warehouse/Manufacturing Facilities, Mission Critical Telecom/Data Facilities, Industrial Buildings, Municipal Services and Maintenance Facilities, Water/Wastewater facilities, Community Centers, Parking Structures, Site Structures, Retaining Walls and Sanitary Sewer Structures.
Keri is passionate about multi-discipline A/E coordination reviews and process improvement efforts to increase the quality of GBA’s services and deliverables to clients.
- Worked at GBA since 1995
- PE: CO, FL, GA, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, WI
- SE: OK
- U.S. Green Building Council: LEED Accredited Professional
- Structural Engineering Certification Board: 3014-1116 (December 2016 thru March 2022 dissolution)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering-Structural from University of Illinois
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering-Structural from University of Illinois