Webco Warehouse Site Development
Webco, based in Olathe, Kansas, specializes in custom-designed manufacturing solutions for a wide range of industries. Focusing on precision machining, fabrication and assembly, Webco delivers high-quality products and services tailored to meet the specific needs of their clients.
For their new Olathe warehouse location, GBA provided engineering and land surveying services for the new 199,000 SF building. The project was completed in 2013.
• Site improvements to accommodate new building on a 25.85-acre site
• Utility extensions and tie-in to local utilities including 1,550 ft. of storm sewer and 700 ft. of sanitary sewer
• Fast-track schedule for permitting and planning approval
• Parking lot design
• Stormwater and detention design
“Webco’s expansion from an 80,000-SF lease to an almost 200,000-SF build-to-suit is incredibly significant for the City of Olathe, if not for the entire metro. It’s certainly one of the largest industrial developments currently underway in the metro.
It goes without saying we are extremely proud that Webco is part of our ever-expanding business community. Many thanks to the GBA team, whose involvement in the approval and design process was integral to the success of this project.”
– Casey Wilhm, Olathe Chamber of Commerce