Andrew leads a team of municipal roadway engineers in Lenexa, Kansas. He is responsible for project management, business development and talent management of his team.
Andrew focuses on creating visionary streetscapes that inspire flourishing communities that foster a strong sense of character by rejuvenating outdoor spaces. As a project manager for signature streets and recreational trails, he elevates a community’s resources to create one innovative system of naturally occurring landscapes, ecosystems and active lifestyles.
Andrew serves municipalities and counties from project conceptualization to cost estimation to grant applications through final design.
His project experience includes rural and urban roadways, complete streets, roundabouts, traffic signals and traffic calming through all planning and design phases. Andrew works to reduce the impact of roadways on the environment, repurposing transportation systems to serve people better and reconstructing critical infrastructure to advance accessibility and safety.
- PE: KS, MO
- 10+ years overall – Worked at GBA since 2023
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- Professional Transportation Planner
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Missouri
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Missouri