Asset Management and Reliability
Asset Management is the management of municipal infrastructure assets to provide a desired level of service at an acceptable level of risk for the lowest life cycle cost. GBA’s Municipal Services group brings together experienced municipal management and engineering professionals to assist clients in the design, development, and implementation of scalable Asset Management solutions.
Entities employing Asset Management principles have a comprehensive understanding of their asset inventory and condition, are proactive not reactive, do the right project at the right time, develop sound and defensible budgets and capital improvements plans, have better regulatory compliance, and instill trust in their governing bodies and citizens.
From our field staff, experienced in asset data collection and inventory, to our technical staff that can provide accurate, useful analysis; we are well suited to provide a scalable, turn-key solution. Turning a complicated management process into an easy-to-use and maintain tool is our specialty.
Asset Management and Reliability Services
- Strategic asset management plan development (SAMP)
- Asset management maturity assessments
- Asset inventory and hierarchy
- Asset mapping
- Asset condition and risk assessments
- Business case evaluations
- Replacement and rehabilitation scenario modeling
- Life-cycle costing
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Asset Management software selection, implementation, and support.