Brian serves as GBA’s Construction Engineering & Inspection Group Senior Associate. His role includes quality control of project inspection and documentation. He has experience working on several projects including asphalt pavement, concrete pavement, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, concrete patching, curb and gutter, ADA ramps, bridge patching, polymer overlay, drilled shafts, cast-in-place retaining walls, soldier pile retaining walls and RCB construction. Prior experience includes working for a DOT as a lead inspector taking on several large highly complex projects and as a project engineer for projects ranging from small ITS/lighting projects to multi-million-dollar projects, including a design-build project. He has led a Certified Inspector Training class for structures due to his vast knowledge of bridge construction and specifications.
- 25+ years of experience – Worked at GBA since 2016
- PE: KS, MO
- KDOT Certificates: BI, API, CPI, STR, AGF, CSW, ACI CF, SOF, QCS, NUC, TCI, PDI, SF, QCA
- MoDOT Certificates: AT, BT, SD, SP, TSR, PI, CF, HMA
- Erosion Control Certified
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla