Brian serves as GBA’s Construction Engineering & Inspection Group Leader. His role includes quality control of project inspection and documentation. He has experience as a project manager and/or lead inspector on several projects including asphalt pavement, concrete pavement, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, concrete patching, curb and gutter, ADA ramps, bridge patching, polymer overlay, drilled shafts, cast-in-place retaining walls, solider pile retaining walls and RCB construction. Prior experience includes working for a DOT as a lead inspector taking on several large highly complex projects and as a project engineer for projects ranging from small ITS/lighting projects to multi-million-dollar projects, including a design-build project. He has led a Certified Inspector Training class for structures due to his vast knowledge of bridge construction and specifications.
- 26 years of experience – 6 at GBA
- PE: KS, MO
- KDOT Certificates: BI, API, CPI, STR, AGF, CSW, ACI CF, SOF, QCS, NUC, TCI, PDI, SF, QCA
- MoDOT Certificates: AT, BT, SD, SP, TSR, PI, CF, HMA
- Erosion Control Certified
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla