Ed has experience in critical and essential electrical and mechanical systems design, installation, commissioning, maintenance and testing. He has provided expertise in the design and construction of several multi-million-dollar projects including 24×7, high reliability and mission critical business applications.
Ed supports the growth of the Mission Critical Group. As a Senior Associate of GBA, Ed is responsible for developing, growing and maintaining new and existing clients for GBA. His experience from both the design and consulting background coupled with operations brings a unique perspective to all client engagements. He has demonstrated a passion and commitment to developing and educating the next generation.
- 35+ years of experience – Worked at GBA since 2018
- PE: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, LA, MD, MA, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA and VA
- Certification as Accredited Commissioning Process Authority Professional
- Certified Tier Designer
- 40 year member of IEEE
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Master of Science in Education from the University of Saint Mary