Justin has extensive land survey industry experience performing surveying services for the design and construction of roadway, waterline, storm water systems, sanitary sewer systems, subdivision platting, topographic and easement preparation projects. Justin is a FAA part 107 remote UAS pilot and is proficient in AutoCAD, MicroStation, TopoDOT and several survey specific data collection softwares. His well-rounded survey knowledge and experience makes him an integral part of the GBA team.
- 18 years of experience – 16 at GBA
- Professional Land Surveyor
- Leadership Olathe Class of 2022
- Survey Program at Longview Community College
- Survey Program at Oklahoma State University – OKC
- Survey Technology at Tulsa Community College
- Communications at The University of Oklahoma