Todd is a Senior Associate Biologist in the Water Environment market. He has extensive experience performing jurisdictional waters delineations in accordance with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Wetlands Delineation Manual and Regional Supplements, obtaining USACE Section 404 / 401 permits, developing mitigation banking instruments and mitigation plans and monitoring stream and wetland mitigation sites. Todd also prepares National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documents, performs endangered species surveys, coordinates cultural/archaeological investigations and develops native restoration specifications.
- 20+ years of experience – Worked at GBA since 2003
- Advanced Hydrology for Jurisdictional Determinations
- Rosgen Level 1 Applied Fluvial Geomorphology
- Planning, Selection & Hydrology for Constructed Wetlands
- Native Plant Identification, Wetlands Regulatory Policy
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Environmental Management from Pittsburg State University