Indoor Football Practice Facility
The project consists of a new 84,000-square foot steel frame metal building adjacent to Memorial Stadium northwest corner of Champions and Providence, including viewing mezzanines and restroom areas, full-size indoor football field, storage and minimal support spaces for football team practices.
Site utilities include water service, telecom service and HVE. Site work includes building pad, parking lot base and retaining walls.
The GBA Building Code Services team is serving as the Building Permitting Agent on behalf of the University of Missouri system.
- Establishing procedures to manage the building permit process with the University of Missouri System Authority having jurisdiction
- Reviewing plans, specifications and construction documents for compliance with the University of Missouri adopted building codes (2018 International Codes)
- Preliminary review of early design documents with a focus on code analysis
- Issuing Building Permits
- Attending design, pre-construction, and coordination meetings via teleconference
- Performing site inspections and deliver inspection reports
- Issuing Temporary Certificates of Occupancy (TCO)
- Issuing Final Certificates of Occupancy (FCO)
- Compiling and delivering final electronic documentation